Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

October 6, 2010

Tantrums Volume I

I don't even know where to start! I'm fricking pissed at him. Yes, HIM. Let's start by introducing him, okay?
He is :
  • the guy I think about before I go to sleep
  • the guy I skip class just to walk by his class
Yes, this guy is my crush. Just because he got jealous yesterday doesn't mean he can just ignore me like this! Oh he is so gonna get my sweet revenge. Nobody messes with me and gets away with it.

I text him like, every single day? So it's like a part of my life. But today, I woke up at 7.30 am and I remembered he said he's going to his friend's house at 7.30 to play PS. I didn't wanna disturb his 'winning' or 'losing' or whatever moment, so I stayed quiet. After I got to Atiqah's house, I texted him to see if he's finished playing, he said not yet.

And now he's not replying my texts and when I just went online, I saw he was online 18 minutes ago.

$%&@*^%

*not swearing*

bye.

No comments: