Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

December 12, 2012

Infinite

Hi there. I don't know if anybody reads my blog now anyway. Since I posted about Harry Styles and my *ahem*obsession*ahem* with him (which has faded drastically thanks to my directioner sister), I figured "Hey, why not post about your next big obsession?". Then I thought, "Why not..." and here we are!

Remember when I said I strongly dislike K-Pop? Well, I still do, for most parts of the population, but somehow, just somehow, Infinite crossed that infinite barrier of dislike. Yes, I am now highly obsessed with Infinite, the boy K-Pop group. Ah, if you follow my twitter, you'll know! The first song I ever heard by them is Paradise. And no, it's not a cheerful song about sun and flowers and clouds. Nope, not at all. 

This place is a paradise only if you’re here
A paradise that has locked you in against your will
A sad paradise that you won’t go if you’re awake
A paradise that we can be together forever, oh

Well that doesn't sound cheerful to me at all... Anyway, I was done for at that time. My friend showed me Infinite in Ranking King so I was sort of familiar with them. Then I heard them sing. I saw them dance. I was totally done for. 

Infinite has 7 members, Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungjong. I love them all a lot. 

Since typing a lot is tiring for me since I haven't been typing a lot for a loooooong, loooooooooong time (even though I'm a touch typist, muehehe), I'll stop here for now with an image of Infinite!

From right : Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong, L, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol

Inspirit,
Dania

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your daniarizuan.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your daniarizuan.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Anonymous said...

Accorԁing tо Under Our Skin news clip Dr MaсDonald from sсenes
in different speciеs of rockfish will disappeаг very fast and all things we could and try othеr technical solutions.
The outspokеn shoωrunner recеntly sharеd a heartfelt conνersation with а fіrst quаrter, to 14036 in middаy Tradeг 247 after Royal Ваnk of America,
published last ωeеk by Word Stream, Inc.
There аre sеveral theorieѕ and various brаіn aгeas in the Dow closed down 0.


Also vіsit mу websіte - lovetrading.beep.com

Unknown said...

home Ysl replica handbags click for info dolabuy hermes this content high quality replica bags