Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

February 2, 2012

La Tahzan


La tahzan, innallaha ma'ana. Janganlah bersedih, sesungguhnya Allah bersama-sama dengan kita. 

It seems that I'm saying it to myself instead of saying them to my friends. I cried while writing a farewell letter to Syazana. I didn't cry like the sort of drama like when the girls cry with just tears streaming down their faces. I cried like, a real cry. I was lucky the mucus didn't drop to the letter XD

I don't know why, but it was a the-moment kind of feeling. I honestly thought I wouldn't cry at all! I really surprised myself when I saw tear drops coming down on my arm. I thought of Syazana and Iwana and all the memories I had with them and then... *drop* *drip* *drop* *sniff* *wipe* *cry some more*. 

I'll miss all of my friends who have stuck with me till the very end at JESS. I will remember the vows we recite every morning (hopefully), I'll remember the school song. Never in my life have I been sadder to leave a school. Never in my life have I felt sad while singing the school's song. Never in my life have I felt like energetic and sad at the same time reciting the school vows. It all happened this week. This week has been a very eventful and emotional week for me, and for my friends who will miss me. 

You guys, Syazana, Aliya, Atiqah, Iwana, Mariah, uhibbukafillah.

No comments: