Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 12, 2012

Bleak

I spent some time with Syazana today. I faced some... hardship just now but I decided it's not worth ranting about. No hardship is actually. And I spent the rest of the day finishing my Biology homework and reading fanfiction. Well, mostly reading fanfiction, dramione ones.

I have to list down the homework one by one so my life will be more organized during this school holiday which doesn't seem like a holiday at all. So, here ya go.

BM : -folio Renyah
BI : ELBS on hardship
MM : finished
MT : finished
BIO : notes, module
CHEM : module, module, folio on chapter 8
PHY : module
SEJ : folio on role models/tokoh, notes
SK : bind the module, notes

so far... well... things seem bleak. But no worries, since...


Allah does not burden anyone, except with something within its capacity; beneficial for it is the virtue it earned, and harmful for it is the evil it earned; "Our Lord! Do not seize us if we forget or are mistaken; our Lord! And do not place on us a heavy burden (responsibility) as You did on those before us; our Lord! And do not impose on us a burden, for which we do not have the strength; and pardon us - and forgive us - and have mercy on us - You are our Master, therefore help us against the disbelievers."

So I know I can finish those homework on time! Go Dania go. Selamanya~ selamanya~ selamanya telekom juara~~~~ Ok tiba-tiba je nyanyi lagu rumah sukan. Bye bye, Assalamualaikum

No comments: