Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

March 14, 2012

Sleepover 2k12

Assalamualaikum and happy holidays. Ceh, ok. Last night Syazana and I had a sleepover at my house. We only have sleepovers at my dad's house because there's more privacy and I don't have to deal with the constant knocking from Ilyas when I'm at my dad's place. I downloaded Dead Silence, a movie I watched at TGB.

I called for the pizza. Hehehe domino's pizza~~~ I ordered a regular cheese burst double decker meatasaurus. It was full of meat, mushroom, barbecue sauce. Yum... Ok so we ate on my bed and thankfully we were 16 so no ants came up to bite me at night. I put some chili flakes on the pizza and combined with the barbecue sauce... I'll leave it for you guys to put your imagination to work. After we finished the pizza, we watched the movie. I was soooo grateful I didn't download Ju-On. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I did... Even though I have already watched the movie, I still cover my face with a pillow hehe.

After the movie ended, we stalked some people online, namely the seniors at my school. I am okay. Hahaha. Let's just say they're not as skema as I thought they are. I won't spill anything anymore about mine and Syazana's stalking talent (kidding). You guys have to stalk em yourself. Then Syazana got tired and went to sleep whereas I continued reading dramione fanfiction. I read so much these past few days... If fanfiction can be written in the Nilam book, then I'd have the title NILAM already instead of Gangsa.


 ^Click on the picture to view it in full size^

So I ended up going to sleep at around half past three in the morning. I woke up to Syazana flapping (is it the right word? Not fapping, flapping) my comforter. I wore a baju kelawar, I can't very well type bat shirt can I? Hahahahaha ok that sounds weird. And so my 'pajamas' were lifted up while sleeping. So I woke up because I felt cold huhuhu Syazana shame on you. At 12.30, she went home.......yeah and now I'm typing away on my blog. 

That's all I think. Farewell. Assalamualaikum