Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 6, 2012

Shine

I wanted to say this to someone very badly, so I tweeted like so...

and then realization dawned on me. My eyes shone enthusiastically with glee and mischief, knowing it would cause people to think I meant well when instead I meant the complete opposite. I typed out the word, shine, in Google and looked up the meaning in English

Shine
to appear with brightness or clearness, as feelings.

As if. I wouldn't dream of wishing you brightness or clearness. Instead of getting your heart all warm and fuzzy thinking well, you should try opting for thinking actually once in your bloody life and maybe you would know the truth instead of pasting a mask of smiles on your face. You revolt me. 

Try going to this page and type the word "shine" under the "Find words -> Japanese" column. Press "search", you will find the word converted into hiragana, しね, and voilà, look at the first result. Your pitiful mind would surely shine with the new knowledge. Just because I know you're so lazy to do so much as type and click, here's the screen-cap


Here's another one from another site, a page with a list of Japanese vulgar words, I went on that page just for your sake of not being in the dark you know, just so I can take a screen-cap for your sake and yours only. Thank me.


I'm being horribly nasty here, so I hope none of you innocent beings think I'm actually talking to you. No no, I wouldn't do that to any of you. You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide. If you have not spite me, you are innocent in my eyes and you do not deserve this. However if you might have angered me, this might actually be a message to you, my dearly beloved. 

Shine

this might be completely uncalled for but, click the images to view them in full size.

No comments: