Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 4, 2011

Australian Mathematics Competition

There was this Australian Mathematics Competition at school just now. I'm in the Intermediate Division. Last year I was in the Junior Division. So then I ranked top 38% in the region. This year... I don't even want to think about the results. I'd be lucky to even get into the top 45%. The questions... Don't even mention it. I think answering 100 PMR standard Mathematics question plus 25 IQ questions is easier than this.

My head was like "hey Dania, stop forcing me to work. I've reached my limit. Better stop before I explode" and I was like "no no don't explode just yet. Just a few more questions. Work faster, time's running out" and then it was like "Error, error, brain overworked. Standby mode in 5, 4, 3, 2, ooneee...--" Okay the last one was a lie. But really, it's super hard. Even Naim couldn't answer some of them, let alone me.

No comments: