Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 16, 2011

It's Never Too Late to Learn

We, the Form 3 students of SMK Jalan Empat, had an examination today. It was PJK, PSK and PSV. Wow, all starting with Ps. I don't like peas. Nor do I like nuts. Anyway, back to the main topic. The 2011 trial examination timetable for Thursday and Friday is...

Thursday : Bahasa Melayu Pemahaman and Penulisan, Science Paper (?)
Friday : History

So, no pressure. I just have to do a bit more revision on history and do lots of exercises on Stars and Galaxies and the Chapter 10 of Science, and I'm good to go. Hopefully, I'll get straight A's due to the tons of homework and exercises (really, for History we did more than 1000 questions already) our darling teachers gave us.

Now I know why our school produces so much straight A students in PMR. It's because of the mountains of exercises! When we do exercises lots of times, we tend to remember the facts in the questions. Especially if we get the wrong answer for the same questions lots of times. So, for the lazier students, they have a chance to still score As because the information sticks inside their brains. But to be on the safe side and secure yourself a spot in the straight A list, it's best to study and give it your all in the examinations.

I rarely study, but I make up with exercises and focusing in class. I know, who am I to give out tips? You're probably like "Hey, you're the girl from last year who always sleeps in class!".

Sod off.

For your information, I did not sleep the whole time. Only during BM and English and Geography (wow, now I know why I sort of suck in the last part of Form 2 Geography -_- and really, I'm regretting not paying attention during BM, I have to like copy down seven pages worth of Pahlawan Pasir Salak plot notes from a reference book, and I did not like it one bit. When I go to Form 4, I'm buying all the SPM reference books early next year). This year, I can proudly say "I did not sleep when the teacher's teaching".

Trust me, it pays a lot to pay attention in class. You give your attention, and the teacher's words almost literally sticks to the insides of your head. So the bottom line is (somehow this sentence is familiar to my PLBS speech on caffeine (you know, the one I posted sometime before)) if you pay attention in class, you don't have too much to worry about :)

Last but not least, good luck to all 2011 PMR candidates, no matter which school you're from.

2 comments:

Aiman Azfar :D said...

makan dalam~~

Rhea said...

ahahaha good then. sedar pon :P