Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

September 4, 2011

Scourgify

My blog's gotten dusty. So here goes... scourgify. Now it's impeccably clean from any physical (verbal dirt is still there though, I do remember my swearing posts) dirt and/or dust.

I went to Taiping to celebrate Eid. Yaya and I were supposed to go back to Machang but we sort of... feel left out whenever we're there. We only had each other and it was depressing T.T I like it at Taiping because I'm close, no, ditch that, I'm metaphorically stuck to them. Especially the eight-year old one. Her name's Farah. I call her 'Baby'. She's so gonna hit me if she (ever) knows of my blog.

For the record, I did help out in the kitchen. Don't scoff at me. Sure, I played games (I downloaded a game when it was only I think four days shy of one month to PMR), but I helped out... I babysat the none too angelic baby brother of mine. I secretly think he's going to be the next Voldemort LOL. I never woke up later than 10 (I think).

The great thing about that place is, I don't want to go back. It's so peaceful there. Sure, Taiping is not exactly known for it's village-sceneries-and-touch but it's better than the concrete jungles here. The trees here are bald compared to the trees there! Bald I say, bald. 




The bad things... I don't even want to talk about my mom's constant nagging and ordering and mood swings and anger management issues etc. She'd easily pass for an angry bird in an audition.

No comments: