Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

August 13, 2011

Fantasies

Tonight my family is having daging bakar for break fast :D I'm craving for a pizza right now. Bad. Make it a Pepperoni Delight, beef. With extra cheese. Don't forget the stuffed crust. I think I'll say just that to my daddy.

Lately, I haven't had time to even read a book. Right, the bibliophile Dania doesn't have time to read a book. A storybook. Reference books, text books, modules, it seems that my nose is buried inside them almost all the time. Almost. And when it's not buried in those oh-so-delightful books, you can see me in front of my laptop, reading fanfiction 90% of the time. And occasionally I view manga and anime series. Tumblr on one of the tabs up there is compulsory. Me not on Tumblr when I go online? Right, and I have lesbian fantasies.

In case some of you don't speak fluent sarcasm or my sarcasm is too awesome for you too handle or you're just plain stupid, I was being sarcastic and I'm no lesbian.

So, enough rants. I'm going to watch Ouran High School before break fast.

No comments: