Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

October 15, 2011

Agendas

I'm getting hyped up over... absolutely nothing. Funny how when people are stressed about exams, they tend to say "I can't wait to get this stuff over with" but then when it's over for real, they are like "Ugh this is so boring, I wan't to go back in time". Oh come on people, it's no use whining over how bored you are. People don't care. They just don't. So instead of whining and complaining, try to make the best of your free time before you're tortured again next year.

As for me, I have mapped out a few agendas in the bundle of nerves workshop in my head.

1. Go to Petrosains


    Truth is, I don't like going there too much. Because I've gotten bored of all the attractions. But when it's with friends... now that's a completely different story. The best things over there were the slide and the mini show. The slide because we can hear what the people in the slide is saying because it echoes, loud. Kamal was like "Weeehihihi" and we were laughing our heads off when we heard that. When he got down, he thought people didn't hear him. Too bad dude, we already did. The mini show because... well it was exciting. Plain exciting and fun and funny.

2. Go to Big Bad Wolf Book Sale 2011

    I have never been to a book warehouse sale. Ever. So I was really excited to go there. The prices of the books there are amazingly ridiculous. You can get a hardcover of Shadowland which I bought last year at a price of around RM70 at a price of just RM8. Yes, that cheap. When I walked in, I was like "This is amazing". All the books, piled up, thousands of them, are amazingly breathtaking. Heh, those anti-books people must be like "How can piles of books be breathtaking?". Right. It's a passion.

3. Go to Kuiz Kesihatan Mental 2011

    It was today, you know. Held at the Hospital Serdang Auditorium. Our group consisted of me, Azri, Julaikha and Sarah. After lat tali lat, we decided that me, Azri and Julaikha would compete. Sarah was a spectator. We got 3rd place and won a hamper (we shared them among our classmates) and an 8GB pendrive for the three of us, each. We lost to Sri Ayesha and SMAP Kajang, but it was a fun quiz and we enjoyed ourselves :)

4. Read all books in the waiting list

    There are so many books in the waiting list, I can't possibly list all of them.

5. Go swimming

    Please, even once during this 2 month rest, I would like to go swimming...

6. Cycle around the neighbourhood

7. Do and finish a presentation on road safety

8. Cook and bake

Well, I think that's all -_- that's enough to keep me from moaning "this is boooooriiiing". Byebye

No comments: