Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

October 15, 2011

Commonwealth

According to Wikipedia...

"The Commonwealth of Nations, normally referred to as the Commonwealth and formerly known as the British Commonwealth, is an intergovernmental organisation of fifty-four independent member states."
According to Puan Noormala, there will be a competition just for commonwealth countries hosted by The Royal Commonwealth Society. If you studied History during Form 3, you would know that our country, is a commonwealth country. I have decided to enter one out of a few competitions, that one being the Commonwealth Essay Competition 2012. The others are photographic and vision awards.

Since a friend of mine who has less talent than me in photography had the nerves to talk about the wideness of that person's knowledge of photography (I know that person's just copying what another friend told that person), I've decided I'm going to enter the essay competition and write what that person couldn't : an essay of 1200 words minimum.

Go on, wish me luck. Bye bye.

No comments: