Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Aliya!

Today's Aliya's birthday. She's one of my best friends who stuck with me through thick and thin. Even though since we went to JESS, we sort of had less time spent with each other, we're still sort of best friends, right? She's turning 15 today aww so proud of my boo boo cehh hahaha. Even though she's younger than me, she's so tall ._.

I first met her when I went to an ABIM branch near my house, because my mom wanted me to study more about Islam. She's the first one to greet an awkward and very alone me. But I didn't get to sit beside her because she sat next to Amalina. I sat in front of her and next to Mimi. Soon, they both were jealous and wanted my attention lol they're so cute. Ah.. I still remember Aliya pulling my skirt so I won't move places next to Mimi since at the time I was sitting next to Atika. And then when my number got blocked because Hanna jammed the lock, I changed numbers. Aliya texted Acap and asked if I changed my number and asked for my new number. She herself confessed her jealousy. Hahaha how cute, Aliya. But soon the three of us became best friends and went to school together the next year. But then it became just Mimi and I since Aliya had her Arabic class during the morning... After that, it was just Bibik and me since Mimi transferred schools :(

So here are some of the pictures of Me, Aliya and some with Mimi. Ah, the sweet memories :)

Okay I know I was so chubby

Mimi, Me, Aliya

After the ABIM Ihtifal 2008

Me, Aliya, Ustazah Jun, Mimi, Yaya

Me and Aliya

Me and Aliya again

No comments: