Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

December 15, 2011

Overseas

Atiqah just got back from Japan. I am tremendously jealous of her. She got to stay with a real Japanese family, go to a Japanese school and to sum things up, she really lived like a Japanese T.T I wish I had gone there too. While she was there enjoying herself, I'm stuck here in Malaysia playing games till morning. Takpalah, there's no use getting jealous pun. It's not like I can do anything about it, right?

On the other hand, I'm going to Singapore on the 25th :D Yeah, yeah, it's not Japan. But still, it's still another country. I helped book the flight and tickets to Universal Studios Singapore, THE FLIGHT BOOKING WAS VERY HARD. You know Jetstar, yeah that one, I typed in all the credit card details and stuff, then suddenly when it was processing, the server timed out! The frustration... Then we went to Air Asia site and it was tedious work filling out each of the guest names (P/S : we're going with Alang's family, so it'll total up to 8 people. YES EIGHT.) Suddenly, Alang got a confirmation from Jetstar and we were like "what? didn't it time out?". So she called Citibank or whatever it is and it turned out the booking was successful. What a waste of time filling out all the details...

Booking the tickets for Universal Studios was easy. We also bought the express pass which costs $50 each. So we don't have to que :3 Hehe so long queues!

No comments: