Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

December 22, 2011

Results

As most of you already know, I am a 15 year old student/girl. And as almost the whole Malaysia knows, the results for the PMR 2011 is out today. But seriously, there was this shopkeeper or cashier whoever she is, she didn't know a thing about this! Talk about not watching the news. Not to badmouth but, don't adults usually watch news, read newspapers? Oh well, maybe she doesn't have a relative who took PMR this year. I went to a sort of grocery shop, or is Double Four classified as a mini shop? Haha whatever. I was wearing my school uniform, and she was like "Ada SPM lagi ke?" and I was like in my heart "okay... she doesn't seem like to have a Twitter", I replied "tak lah, PMR.". She suddenly got weird and asked "Tengah PMR ke sekarang?". In my heart I was like "Gosh lady, it's the results not the exam itself today!" but I said "Tak, hari ni ambil result.". Then she was like all surprised and whatnots and said "Ehh, hari ni ke?". Yes ma'am, it's today...

So I sauntered (LOL okay no I went to the car) to school. Only a handful of students were there. I was afraid I'd be the odd one out wearing proper school uniform, but it turned out that I was lucky! The students who wore other clothes besides the school uniform must go back and change. Hehehe I thank Adriana for calling the school. Or was it her mum... Aaaanyway, Sarah got her results by 10.10 am. All of us were scared and nervous and having chest pains and whatnots. I texted the 15888 at 10.08, and I got the reply at 11.00 am, touché. We had to wait for soooo-oh-ooooo long for the slip. But my nervousness ended early because I got the text at 11.00 am or something. Guess what I got? Hehehehe here, I'll show you the most valuable 20 sen message I ever got!


RM0.20 PMR: 960527...... BD113K... 8A. Keputusan penuh boleh diperolehi di
Sekolah/JPN. Terima Kasih.

Okay so the scary part ended for me, all there's left to do is share it with mummy and daddy. Daddy didn't want to come because there's mummy. Please daddy, mummy doesn't care sangat pun. And then, the slips were released! 


My class, 3 Inovatif, is the only class which all the students in it got straight As. Inos2011 rule! Like the twitter hashtag #OnlyIn3Inovatif2011. The hashtag was actually created by me just without the 2011, but someone added the 2011 and... yeah it got famous. Ugh damn you, you someone. So SMK Jalan Empat has a total of 228 students out of 300+ who got straight As for the 2011 PMR! Go JESS! Haha why am I suddenly so proud about the school.

EDIT : I forgot to put a screencap of something! I definitely must must must put it here! Muhammad Shukril Naim got an A for his Bahasa Melayu! You certainly made Puan Norlina proud today. 


p/s : I still hate the person who marked Syazana's papers...


5 comments:

Unknown said...

qzz0525
canada goose outlet
air max uk
pandora jewelry
uggs outlet
mcm outlet
nobis outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
fitflops sale
true religion jeans
dior outlet

时间 said...

0813jejeQuel est asics gel stratus femme le point dans un briquet qui ne s'allume pas ?! Les survetement nike air jordan meilleurs briquets s'allument à chaque fois, sans baskets nike air max 2017 femme exception. Pour considérer les avantages des meilleurs forfaits asics aaron pas cher homme touristiques de Paris, saisissez les codes promo City asics chaussures running femme Discovery disponibles en ligne. Paul Act a chaussures new balance à lyon dit, les routines d'exercices d'échauffement favoriseront probablement le basket nike air presto fly mouvement du sang et augmenteront la température du Adidas Zx Flux Pour Femme Bleu corps, faisant ainsi croître la fonction d'abréviation avec les muscles.

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.28
coach outlet
jordans
kate spade outlet
moncler jackets
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet online
dsquared
moncler
cheap jordans
true religion outlet store

jeje said...

nike air max
pandora charms
nhl jersey
christian louboutin outlet
prada handbags
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
adidas nmd
pandora charms
true religion jeans

tashee said...

high quality designer replica FKPW replica bags china AFOX high quality designer replica GIQW