Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 29, 2012

MRSM Acceptance

Assalamualaikum,

I am writing to tell you guys that I was offered a spot in MRSM Tun Ghafar Baba or MRSM Jasin as it was known before its 25th anniversary. I applied for MRSM Taiping, but I got a better one, and for that, I am thankful to Allah. Alhamdulillah.


I'll miss my dear friends who have stuck with me from the beginning to the very end in JESS who are Aliya, Syazana, and Atiqah. They've been very loyal, very nice, very supporting, they guide me to the right path, they still do, mind you and they almost know me too well. I know Aliya and Syazana will miss me. I'll miss you guys so much. I'll write you guys letters before I go, so you'll have something to remember me by.

And friends who are going away, I hope you remember the ones who are going their separate ways and the ones who are still at JESS. They've been with you for three years, they deserve their share of memories.

People who I have hurt or scar, I am truly deeply sorry. If you want compensation, come to me for it and I'd be glad to give it to you depending on the value. If you want me to seek for forgiveness directly, tell me. I want a fresh start at a new school, not carrying old sins on my back.

I know I am sort of a spoiled child, but I'll strive to get used to the new environment. No pain, no gain, aite? I want to join the swimming team, if there's any. I know there's a swimming club... I know my hands will get rough from all the hand-washing-clothes. I know I'll be sleep-deprived. But I have to face them all.

I know my paragraphs don't have linkers. That's because they don't relate to each other haha. I was thinking of posting something like, touchy and sentimental like this but alas, I'm a bummer for those kind of letters. Not hating or anything, but I just can't type like that... But I wish I can. So, I'll end this at this. This is not a farewell letter okay :*

Love,
Dania

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

salam. hey im going to miss you to ya know? =P

and you wont get your hands rough for washing clothes coz kat jasin ade washing machine! haha

all the best!

Rhea said...

wassalam.

mummy cakap walaupun ada washing machine lama nak tunggu D: hahaha. so I'll write you a letter and return all those books I borrowed from last year jumaat ni :P thanks a lot!