Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

January 13, 2012

Sorry to Say

I have a friend. But she comes to me when she doesn't have a friend. When I don't follow in her footsteps, she leaves me and goes off with another who follows hers.

In this post, I would like to express my disappointment in her. We went to tuition together, so obviously she sits next to me all the time. During tuition, she texts a guy. She said that he's not her boyfriend. I used to resent him so much last year but I apologised so I don't hate him, I just like, don't care or whatever. When I asked her who was she texting, and she answered, I decided to be playful like last year, like always and say "eeeeeww!". She didn't even look at me or acknowledge that I was saying anything. Okay, never mind.

When I got home, I was infatuated by Hana Yori Dango. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to a DVD store and look for the DVDs. Since I already watched the whole series (season 1, season 2, final movie), I wanted to search for a new drama, J-Drama preferably, so I sent a message to my 'friend' asking her for recommendations. Guess what? I sent the message like 30 minutes ago and I still haven't got any replies. None at all. What a great friend.


You can reply your 'NOT BOYFRIEND's text while learning but you can't reply the one you claim as your 'best friend's text at all? Sorry to say, but **** ***. I tried to find other words to express my disappointment and anger, but only those two words came to mind.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not trying to be rude but can i take a guess?? Is she the one you recently got close to around 2010? If not, well just ignore this.

Rhea said...

Sort of, yeah. why?

Anonymous said...

hmm , i understand you . be strong okeh ? :)

me said...

sup dania, its mariah. maybe she didn't notice ur message or something. It happens you know. kdg2 I'm like that too. After half an hour baru dia realise ade text and she replied. But maybe because u don't like her every little negative thing about her pisses u off. keep calm. peace out homie

the same first anon said...

Oh nothing. If so, you two don't seem to be really close this year. True friends are real hard to come by.

Rhea said...

third anon : okie thanks :)
mariah : yeah la kot, thanks dude.
same first anon : yeah...they sure are hard to come by

Anonymous said...

Lol. I am not the same anon(s) as above. Nor will I touch the same topic. I just wanna suggest two great japanes dramas which are Samurai Highschool and Hazakari No Kimitachie (Hana Kimi). Two of my favorites :)

Rhea said...

I watched Hana Kimi already, but I'll try watching Samurai Highschool. Thanks :)