Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 12, 2010

2010 FIFA World Cup


I can't believe I thought football was a boredom. I just watched the first match ever that I didn't give up or sleep during the match. I watched the Finals for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. And I'm satisfied with myself. I supported Spain. And Spain won!!!

ILY Spain!!!
I LOVE YOU

Haha, when Spain goaled, I screamed with a voice so loud and high-pitched, my dad who was sleeping soundly, woke up. You can imagine that. I didn't turn off the TV just yet. I waited till the trophy was handed over to the team, then I was satisfied.

The match's just over so I can't expect a pic of them holding the trophy available on the internet. I googled it. Just now. I'll google it again whenever. So, just for now, the pic's gotta wait.

OK, GOT IT. I still love you, Spain.

Here's the pic of the team captain, Iker Casillas holding the trophy. Surprisingly, my class today is not noisy talking about FIFA. Anyway, I still get my moment (last night and this morning when I shouted to Syazana that Spain won)

No offense Syazana =D


P/S: I love you, Spain



10 comments:

syazana said...

cis!!!!! baling cheese kang >.<

Rhea said...

jap2, tunggu aku bkak mlut dluuu... aku nk cheddar.
aaaah
k da, baling ah

أنس ميرزا said...

spain mng sbb ade fabregas..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Anas ni, tak habis-habis. Haishh -.- Talking about Spain(although I don't support Spain), siapa Torress? Siapa Villa? :D Aku tatau pun siapa diorang tu.

p/s: Messi's probably crying right now D; Germany killed him.

:) said...

villa terhebd...ape pon...spain ttap terbaek

Rhea said...

anas, da la tu... redha je la spain mng...
aini, u dun hv 2 understand, just tgk je, =D
adiib, SOKONG! hehe

syazana said...

germany

Rhea said...

dah la tu syazana

Nadiaafreenaaa said...

TORRES :D