Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 23, 2010

I.T. I.S.....

Apparently, someone very nice gave my number to Daniel. No wonder she was so enthusiastic to get my number. I'm sorry, certain someone, but I don't like it.

I really don't like it.

Because you know what? The first text I got was a question. It has the same meaning as am I Fathin. The sight of her name made me knew. That is Daniel.

That really made me mad. I'm not being sarcastic or whatever. I'm not screaming "OMG Daniel just texted me!!!" in my head. I'm not glad. I'm not sad. I'm not happy for all that matters.

I AM FREAKING ANGRY.

I don't care if you are Daniel, certain someone, Ama, Atiqah, Adiib, Syazana. I don't care who you are. This is what I'm feeling right now.

The ultimate thanks goes to Atiqah Abd Rahim and Muhammad Nur Fikri for cheering me up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry arr..salah number phone..

Rhea said...

da2. lek laaa