Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

July 3, 2010

Inches

I've been dying to post about my new shoes my mum bought for me at KLCC. OK, when we first stepped into the shoe shop, I was practically staring at the women's department. I admit it, I love high-heeled shoes. I forgot since when I developed an interest in it -_-

But anyway, I love this one waaaay more than I love my high-heeled boots. Coz this one's got thicker heels. OK, I guess I should stop blabbering around and just post its pic huh?

So, here it is. :P
Front view. I think it looks kinda small.

Yes, I wear size 8 on this shoe. School shoes: only size 5
Hah, now you see how thick it is. I just wanna do that so you don't get fooled by the images above. They look pretty small if you see the first pic.




8 comments:

amalia =) said...

haha.coooooooool :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha..lol

Rhea said...

haha aku pki kasut uh g alamanda smlm.

Anonymous said...

I don't wear high heels. Sakittttt

Rhea said...

i was forced to walk briskly wearing these. god my legs n feet hurt

Adzriel AB said...

mak aiii..size 8? acik pun saiz 6 je darling oii! padan le dgn aishah.. *(^_^)*

Nadiaafreenaaa said...

EEEE! You photocopy my wedges, man! But mine takde the tali thingy at the side and takde the tali at the centre front and yesh, its black :D ME LIKE

Rhea said...

hahaha thank you nad :D