Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 26, 2010

Undercover

Whew. I was hiding something by the way. Should I tell you, or shouldn't I? I think no, coz sometimes my dad reads my blog. And if he did read this post, I'm really, totally, absolutely dead meat.

But something for sure, I am undercover.

Today I'm totally in a bad mood. It's like, one stupid thing after another. Imagine you wanted to go swimming for 3 weeks, and you're so excited for today coz you can finally go swimming, then you got a wedding ceremony to attend. And my mom was hanging around and I made a face so sour she had to go back. But I got sick in the car. When I got home, I was supposed to go swimming. But I very well can't swim with a throbbing headache that gets worse when it's soaked in cold water (I tried it, it hurts).

Well, I don't have anything better to do so bye.

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

Oh sebab tu ke ko tak jadi g. X pe la. There's always next week. =P

Rhea said...

yeah, i hope x g mne2 agy.