Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 19, 2010

A Penny A Day

Heya!

I'm saving up money right now. Each RM that is leftover after each month, I'll deposit it into my piggy bank (the swear jar). Along with the money I put inside because of swearing, I'm gonna use the money to buy roller skates.

I used to have three pairs of em at home. But when I reached the age of 9, I couldn't fit one of em. So I used the other two pairs, I use em whenever I like em. If I was in the mood for this one, I'll wear that and vice versa. You must be thinking "What would she want with a lot of roller skates?"

The answer is, the straps on the roller skates (yes, both of em) was broken. By who? Oh,
just a little, 'innocent' girl called Yaya. I was gonna wear one of em coz she was wearing th
e other pair, but then I saw the straps which are mad of plastic, was broken. I looked at the one she was wearing, hoping to exchange the pairs I have for the good pairs. But all was in vain, the one she was wearing had broken straps too. I was devastated.

I asked her why did both pairs' straps broke. She said with a I-d-c look "Tah". Oh God, now I have to buy new ones. And since my mommy or daddy won't buy me one, I'm saving up money myself. And this time, no borrowing, Yaya!

I'm coming, my Spiritblade XT W!!! Yeah, it's that one. The one in the pic. That's gotta be damn expensive. But I'll do anything for ya!

No comments: