Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 7, 2010

Unexpected

I never thought I would do this. I thought I would break off all contact with him. I thought I would keep that up forever. But I didn't. But hey, it's really satisfying. Even though I hated doing it, I did it.

OK, I'm gonna explain to you what I did. I wished Amin a Happy Birthday. Hear that?
I wished Amin a Happy Birthday.
I wished Amin Khalili a Happy Birthday.

I think that's enough for it to register into your brain that me, doing that, is almost impossible. But I did it anyway. A few days back, I said to myself "Why should I wish him a Happy Birthday? He didn't wish me one". Yeah, I even posted it on Facebook, if you bothered to check in the middle of the midnight-morning. So I decided I won't wish him.

Up till a few minutes back.

I was at the homepage of Facebook. Then I was browsing to see who was online coz I was freakin bored. Then I saw his name. I thought to myself "the hell I'm gonna wish him!".

After a few minutes,

I suddenly clicked his name, clicked on the place where you type, and pressed these exact keys , they're separated by hypens :H-A-P-P-Y- -B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y. And BTW, I didn't caps those letters. He said "thx!" , I said "ur welcome", he replied "okay". That's it. And I didn't like wishing him a happy birthday. My brain acted on its own. What? I'm not mad!

Even though I hated it, I felt really satisfied coz I was able to do something I didn't like even though the thing is a good thing, wishing someone a Happy Birthday is a good thing right? But guess he wasn't good enough to wish me a Happy Birthday. NVM, it just means I'm better than him and I deserve kind friends, like Atiqah.

Hehe, you must be proud I put ur name. Yeah rite...

5 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

Not really proud. coz u put my name in a post where there's his name. ak rse cam nak tkn je button x tuh lepas nmpk nme tu. ergh. ko tak habis2 ah ngan die.

Rhea said...

da abes la tiqah...

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

bgos. alhamdulillah. haha =P

Rhea said...

hehehe. jgn mrh da. nnti cpt tue doe..

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

thx 4 d advice ^_^'