Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 17, 2010

Dead

Heya, I haven't updated my blog for a long time (yeah right), and now I'm missing it. Oh I miss you, my precious blog... Really, I miss it. And I didn't even intend on posting a new post, but apparently someone asked me why didn't I post a new post.

You know me, after I got sound to do something that I can do, like posting on my blog, I'll post it. But WTH (heck), I didn't have any inspirations coz I didn't do anything today. If you noticed, the title is 'Dead'. Care to guess what it means? It means I'm dead.

Seriously. I brought my laptop along with the wireless in my coffin.

LOL JK.

You know the phrase people always say when they're bored? "I'm gonna die out of boredom!!". Well, I'm not gonna die. I already am dead. Give yourself an award called "Dumbest Dumb" (DD for short) if you thought I did die. Oh hey, I just realized something. The award starts with D. Oh now I feel embarrassed. My name is Dania in case you forgot. But hey, a lotta people got D as their initial right?

Ya know, I'm just talking about nonsense stuff to pass away the time. Now you know why I died.

Boredom killed me.

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

I fought boredom when it tried to kill me and it died. I survived. Haha. I'd love to see ur coffin sometimes.

Rhea said...

Oh just so u could visualize it, it's shiny black and it got some gold, along with some gems you call diamonds LOL =P