Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 14, 2010

Sleepover

Yeah, I'm having the first sleepover ever since like, I dunno, standard 6? I'm sleeping at Atiqahs place tonight. It wasn't a planned one, so now I'm wearing her nightgown -_-
Actually I only wanted to watch the movie "Karate Kid", but the tickets were sold out. So I decided to go back home, when Atiqah's dad invited me to sleep over at their house.

I was like, yay! But then I thought of my mom, you know what my mom is like, she's like super protective ya know? But in the end when I told her Atiqah's bro is not in the house, she was all OK. That was good.

Another good thing, my dad already reserved tickets for tomorrow's show "Karate Kid" at 12.30pm. That's like, the first screening of the day for the show. Not gonna type long stuffs coz I'm getting bored and my eyes are screaming (you're dumb if you think I meant it literally) to close.

FYI: The almost perfect person I mentioned in the post before, before, before this? I take it back. The part where I say "I've never met anyone this close to perfection"

Don't ask me why.

No comments: