Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 20, 2010

Farewell

Heya!

School is gonna continue again tomorrow. And I don't like that. But, on the bright side, there's PJ tomorrow. On the dark side, the assembly might take a longer time than usual and take up our PJ time. And the other dark side is, the henna on my fingers still have faint but visible traces. I'm just scared the prefects will arrest me.

My solution: I'm gonna faint tomorrow. My mommy says if I ever faint again at school, no matter what time it is, I have to call daddy to pick me up so I can go home. I don't like fainting, but I don't like assembly much, much more.

Starting from tomorrow, I can't update my blog on my regular basis. And by regular basis, I mean every day. Nah, I don't think I'll faint tomorrow, but if I feel like I wanna faint, I'll take advantage of that.

I love myself.

No comments: