Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 13, 2010

Cradle of Malay Culture

If you're smart enough, you'd know by now that I'm gonna talk about Kelantan. I got a few words to say before I begin...

BRACE YOURSELF

coz this post is gonna be a damn long one.

DEPARTURE

Too lazy to talk in detail. Departed at 9 sumthin in d morning. Slept before we entered Pahang till after we got out of Pahang. Yea, it's a long time, I know. We stopped at a KFC to eat lunch coz Yaya got hungry. We arrived (finally) at 5 sumthin in d evening. My dad drove real slow ya know. I freaked out when I saw the sign "Machang 3km" and I was like, finally my legs can breathe! I laughed when we reached Gua Musang I think coz I saw a sign that says "KFC 8KM" coz in KL I never saw a sign like that. It's like in KL, every corner, there's a fast food restaurant. Daddy says during festive seasons, so many people will line up in KFC that it'll be like sardines in tin cans =D

DAY ONE

FYI, day one starts from the day we got there not the day after. Day one is boring. So this paragraph won't be long. There are some improvements. The house has been renovated, so there's more space and, yes, 2 more bathrooms. =D
The room I used to sleep in has been turned into the bridal chamber. The theme inside is pink and cream. The bed is cream, the decos are pink and cream. After I took a bath, I ate, hang out here and there, chatted with Adiib to ease the boredom, then slept by 9.30. Early right? I was freakin tired back then. Then my dad's sis (she's 13) got inside the room to look for scissors. I was woken up. Then I couldn't sleep. I went outside, she (dad's sis) and the bride-to-be (at that time) was applying henna to their fingers. I applied henna on my nails, then I added some henna on my fingers. After it dried up, I washed it and made an attempt to sleep. All was in vain... I couldn't sleep coz my legs are restless, they want something to hug. So I went out to the living room, took a cushion, went back to the room, used the cushion as a head-pillow and a pillow as a bolster. Then I made another attempt to sleep. I had cold feet (literally). Desperate for some warmth, I grabbed my towel, it's still damp but WTH, my feet need em! THEN I can sleep.

DAY TWO

Dania woke up early. Shut up if u wanna say that's a miracle. Hee =D Took a bath and ate nasi dagang. I love em. Then I got bored, I slept from 10 am till 2 pm I think. What? I was bored... Then I hang around, put on more henna on my fingers coz it went all light again after the bathing and washing. I put on more henna. This time it's on my hand. That night the bride-to-be is gonna be someone's wife. The akad nikah was gonna happen that night. It was supposed to take place at a mosque somewhere, so I got into my PJs coz I can't enter the mosque. Then she said it's gonna take place in the house, so I just put on my tudung and hoodie and I'm all set. Hehe. I only brought one baju kurung so I can't wear that can I? I took pics. Then when I wanted to sleep, there's a girl in my room. She's a kid. So I ran to the bride's room. I waited like, half an hour there, but it's fine coz the groom's not sleeping there that night. Then the girl's mom carried her out and I slept in peace, finally.

DAY THREE

I woke up before 8 am. Saw Yaya still sleeping, continued my journey in Dreamland. Woke up just before 9 am, Yaya still sleeping. And yes, I continued my sleep. Woke up at 10 am. Saw a guy styling his hair in front of the mirror in the same room I'm sleeping in, freaked out and can't sleep after that... -_-
Yeah he's cute, but he's a guy for God's sake. Anyway, that day is the day the bride will bersanding. So this post is gonna be long. I took a bath, damn the water's cold. Just poured buckets of water on top of my head and all over my body. Got out, changed into the baju kurung. Then I got made up by my dad's gf. I didn't have to wear false eyelashes, thank God. Only foundation, eye liner, mascara, lip liner, lip gloss. Yeah only that, no blusher whatsoever. The pics are on my Tumblr acc. If you can't see any pics related to this post, don't worry, it's just that I didn't upload em yet. I slept (Tiqah, hibernating squirrel. hee =D) till the bride and her groom arrived.
There are a couple o' shows but the one that caught my eye was the silat by two women. I was like, wow, she rolled just like that (easily fascinated). Then after the renjis-renjis, it's time for the makan beradab. Wow, lotsa BM words by now... Before that, they have to throw candies to the kids. You should see kids trying to get them, yeah, even some grown ups tried to get em, JFF.
My dad sat next to the bride at the table. I was like, man, I'm bored, I wanna continue my sleep. Then without any warning, I was dragged to the bride's table. I was like, argh, I have to control myself when I'm eating? Oh God... And so, I ate with such delicate hands that I was so damn careful. Then it's time for the prawns... The first one, I tried to open with my cutleries. Then I saw some tissues, the second one, I used my fingers. Haha. After that, I hang out here and there, waiting for tomorrow.
That night there's a dikir barat, the funniest line I heard : Kebetule male ni ado lawe bola.
Understand that? Haha. OK moving on...

DEPARTURE DAY

Finally! At first I was so rubbery (liat...) to wake up then my dad asked me if I wanna stay here any longer. I immediately woke up. I took a bath, ate and we left. Woohoo! Privacy for me.
In the car: Didn't sleep. I was given a 500ml bottle, within 3 hours, I finished em all and I was desperate to wee-wee. After wee-wee-ing, I got thirsty and drank my dad's drink. I finished almost 1l in 6 hours.

THERE! No more posts for the next 6 hours! I'm tired typing for hours!
Hee =D
Adiib, ur still gonna be the first man to comment on Facebook =D

10 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

I'm tired just reading. sian ko. i feel ur pain. hahaha. so what is 'Kebetule male ni ado lawe bola'? ^^'

Rhea said...

kebetulan mlm ni ade lwn bola.
aduh tiqah.. xkan ko x phm? haha. smpat agy die ltak line uh...

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

ohhhhh bru ak phm. haha ak igt male tu male as in lelaki n ado tu cam aduh n lawe tu cam lawa. so ak tak phm. hahaha. ak tak xde sedare kelantan ke pe ah. not very familiar with kelantan words.

Rhea said...

hahahahaha. did u even care to read it out loud? aku rase kalo ko bace btol2 ko bole phm. haha lawak laaa

Anonymous said...

Panjangnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa post :D

Rhea said...

tu ah. kalo x cite takot aku lupe, aku nk ingt. so type je laaaa.... tu un ade aku miss.

:) said...

hahahah..pnjang cm gunung ledang

Rhea said...

banjaran titiwangsa arrrr

Syazana said...

banjaran crocker arrr

Rhea said...

mount everest. amek ko. penat nk scroll down kan. haha