Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 22, 2010

I Dare Ya


Okay, I lied.

There is no such thing as a regular basis. Did you fell for it? No? Award yourself with a cookie if you didn't. If you did, you can't have the cookie. Get the cookie yourself, I'm not gonna buy it for ya.

DO NOT SKIP PARTS, I PUT IMPORTANT STUFFS HERE.

Title look-up:

I DARE YA

I dare you, to cross the line. Can you see it? No? Here it is.
Big line, huh?
There. Can you see it now? Good. If you can't see it, go to the optician to check your eyes. Or if your eyes are fine, go to the psychiatrist. Do you have mental problems?

If you answered yes, you can leave now. You are now free of more questions.
If you answered no, you cannot leave now. I have more questions for you.

1. Can you stop it?

I lied about the questions. There's only one.

Stop irritating me in the middle of the night. I said it once. Do you have problems? Do I need to say it again? This time, out loud, so the whole country can hear me? He is not the apple of my eye. He is not my heart. He is my best guy (Ama's definition of a best friend who's a guy).

Come on, I dare you. Cross the line. And you'll be amazed of what's gonna happen.
Right.
After.
That.

And I'm mad now.






















JK =P
If you fell for it... gotcha!
Hee =D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko maksud kn spe??

Rhea said...

kauuuuuu. ko bace smpi abes x?

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

what are u blabbering about? ak x phm langsung haha. bunyi cam tgh bengang even tho u said it was a joke in the end. Still, hope writing this will make u feel better. writing always works for me =)

Dania said...

5 saat later I'll tell u aku blabber psl pe. mmg felt better un. kalo aku x tules aku joking kat bwh uh, nnti ade lak yg kate die jht lalala~

Anonymous said...

bcer dah smpai abes..ermm, sorry..

Rhea said...

hahaha. u should be sorry

Anonymous said...

why??

Rhea said...

sbb x abes2 bising tuduh2

Anonymous said...

terikut perangai kwan...hehe.aq x tuduh arr..tanye je..sorry arr..wktu tu aq borink..

Rhea said...

eleh. haha ye ah