Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 9, 2010

La La La, La La La~~

It is confirmed.

Yeah now I've gone nuts.

Why? OK I'll tell you why. I mean, hey, this is the purpose I posted this thing right?

OK factor numba one: sheer boredom. Why am I bored? The hell I'm not bored! I dunno what to surf about anymore in the internet. I think I might have surfed everything that's interesting which I'm interested in right now. The only thing that's keeping me from going completely turning into a nut is chatting with my friends.

Factor number 2: Aaaah! I'm so freakin excited. Not gonna tell ya guys anything. I'm careful not to spill the beans. But anyway, yay!

OK since the two factors above clash so much, I've gone like this. Here's the formula in case your brain can't catch up. Hey, I said in case, so shut up before you say I think you're stupid.

Factor 1 + Factor 2 = Nuts

That's all, bye y'all!

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

ak tak ckp pape. ko sendiri ckp ko nuts. haha~ =P

Rhea said...

hahahaha. aku tau2