Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 15, 2010

Yesterday

I'm gonna tell ya about the sleepover last night. Atiqah's sis slept in her room so we had more space to ourselves. I slept in Atiqah's nightgown and pants coz I didn't bring anything except myself, my phone, my watch, my glasses and whatever I'm wearing. Cool, huh? I'm lucky they got a spare toothbrush for me. I wrote on it using permanent water-resistant marker: DANIA =D. Next time I go to your house I don't have to bring a toothbrush eh Tiqah?

At first, we played pranks on Elissa. Nah, I'm too lazy to go in detail. Then it's Afi, Eiman and the one I remembered the most is the Khaleeleeeeeee guy. I mean, OMG he's so rude. Ugh, we didn't even start the prank yet. Both of us (me, Tiqah) were pissed off with him. Oh I forgot, we went to Omegle and we also chatted with Kiki Lala.

Then we decided to watch scary shocking vids on YouTube. We're both too scared to watch em without any eye-covering when we're alone but when we hv each other, we got a bit brave. Atiqah switched off the lights, we huddled up together and watched it together and screamed together and one shocking vid had a damn shocking sound, we even tumbled on our backs together while screaming.

Then while I was chatting with random guys (FYI: guys are way fun to chat with than girls coz girls like to reply damn short stuffs), the laptop suddenly hibernated. Atiqah asked me to leave it just like that coz it's time to sleep. So I left it, and made countless attempts to sleep. But I couldn't, so we talked and talked and well, I can't tell ya anything more. But it involved Atiqah turning on the lights and me covering my eye moaning on and on for what, 30 seconds? I have eyes that are ultra-sensitive to white sudden stuffs. So that's why my blog is black.

You don't have to know my attempt-to-sleep styles. But just so you know, I slept silently and peacefully and soundly and I didn't squirm and enough is enough, Dania. And when the alarm went off at 6, I woke up but I didn't wanna get out of the blanket neither get my head off the pillow neither tossing around for all that matters. But Atiqah woke up and she got up, so I sat up too. She suddenly turned on the lights and you know what happened?

I used both of my arms to cover my eyes. And I was moaning "agh...... mmmmm....!!! Tiqaaaaaaah.... aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh....." all the time. I tried uncovering my eye, and I realized Atiqah was already in the bathroom, but my eyes still hurt. I lied down and covered my eyes with the blanket. Pretty pathetic, huh?

After Tiqah got out of the bathroom, I went inside to take a bath. Her bathroom didn't have a hot water tap and I'm used to having hot showers early in the morning. By the time I wanted to brush my teeth, I was trembling real bad, you know like the people in Coca Cola commercials? Yeah like that.

After that, we went downstairs, went online for a while, ate then left for her mom's office. We stayed there till it's 10.30 then we walked to Alamanda. That's all. Not so many 'like's this time eh Tiqah? LOL

5 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

ur telling it all wrong. But whatever. haha.

Rhea said...

it's my version of d story. the world from the eyes of Wan Nur Dania binti Wan Muhmad Rizuan. pergh...

时间 said...

0813jejeSon sens chaussures nike la mode du maquillage et des dessins exquis lui permet d'imaginer le look nuptial final cortez nike femme pas cher qui permet d'obtenir un look de sophistication et d'élégance. Au coeur air jordan 11 cherry low price d'Athènes, les gens peuvent explorer des tas de grands air max jordan homme lieux tels que la place Syntagma, la place asics gel lyte 3 femme bleu ciel Monastiraki, le temple Parthénon, la fabrication du Parlement, etc. Ils ont crampon nike pas cher fille exigé un profil défini et en outre réduire les bords asics homme gel lyte bleu d'attaque pour la confiance en excès de la new balance ml999 aw balle en plus d'un contrôle plus élevé, donc Nike leur chaussure nike air max 1 ultra moire a fourni - eux aussi - à l'intérieur du VR Pro Fairway Woods. air jordan 29 pas cher

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.8.28
coach outlet
jordans
kate spade outlet
moncler jackets
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet online
dsquared
moncler
cheap jordans
true religion outlet store

yanmaneee said...

louboutin
retro jordans
air max 97
michael kors outlet online
michael kors bags
jordan 13
off white shoes
nike air max 270
longchamp
adidas nmd r1