Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

June 4, 2010

Alhamdulillah

Yes, Alhamdulillah.

Why?

Allah has put an end to this psychologically-torturing week. As you all know, this week is exam week. But now the end of this week is dawning on us. So I am very grateful to HIM. Truly,
He is Most Merciful.

I dunno why I'm typing like this. But I'm very, very glad exam week's over. Not to mention that's a nice pic there. LOL.

After exam's over, I went to 2 Karisma. Why? Because I can't stand the boredom in my class. Yeah, who cares if I go next class. 2 Inovatif is heaven boring because I don't have anyone to talk to. Syazana made me laugh uncontrollably, yeah, u read right. UNCONTROLLABLY. Well, that is, until Lee said the Khakiki word. Khakiki. Haha. I didn't spell it wrong. I typed Khakiki and I meant Khakiki.

I still remember the "main air" thing. Haha, that was the best joke. And I couldn't stop laughing because Syazana was laughing. So I ended up laughing till Lee said the K word. Err.. The splash of water on 2 Karisma's floor has nothing to do with me. Yeah right

I'm planning to host a sleepover at my house this school hol. But it's not confirmed yet. Bye.

No comments: