Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 31, 2010

The Swear Jar

I dunno why but when I read the title I think it's kinda spooky. LOL. Yeah whatever. I'm here to talk about it.

The Swear Jar.

LOL how many times am I gonna say that? I'm typing more 'LOL's than I should've. It's only a piggy bank (no, it doesn't take the shape of a pig). I wanna bank more money in it but I'm too lazy to do it daily. Soooo, I turned it into...

The Swear Jar.

OMG I love doing that. The rule's simple. Whenever I swear (which is like, um, I dunno, every hour?) I have to deposit 20 cents. Whenever I say the F word, I have to deposit 50 cents. I really have to stop saying the F word. That's why I made the fine 50 cents instead of 20. So far, I deposited RM 1.20 into

The Swear Jar.

OK I seriously have to stop doing that. I'm going nuts since it's exam season. There's no relationship actually between exam season and me going nuts, just wanna blame em. I put RM 1 for the F word. I said it 2 times. And 20 cents for crab (you get it...). I think it'll be full before the end of the year if I keep on swearing like this...

7 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

... The Swear Jar. And I luv reading that. haha.

Rhea said...

hahahaha. best an post aku... LOL

Mar'iyatul Qibtiah Abdul Kahar said...

HAHAHA ! Good idea weyh ! Nak join XD My tabung'll be full by midnight XD HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Kalau aku en, aku buat akuan janji yang menyatakan bahawa hanya dibenarkan menggunakan perkataan 'bangang' dan 'bingung' sahaja. Working pun ikut situation je -.-

Rhea said...

aini:aku wat janji xnak swear, swear gak...
qeeb: hahaha. hr ni aku x swear. an improvement. LOL

Syazana said...

ohhh "crab" haha xD

Rhea said...

syazanaaaaaaa.. ko ni kjam r.. aku da la tempted nk swear