Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 23, 2010

Beware of the Genie


I just got an inspiration on what to write. But suddenly when I saw this page and I wanted to type, I thought, "What was I gonna type just now?". I tried to remember. I couldn't. I didn't give up! I tried to remember again. But the Justin Bieber song Baby was on, and I couldn't concentrate. I asked my lil sis to shut it up, not slow it down. But she didn't, she slowed down the volume. And it's getting on my nerves, man! So, I'm gonna write about her. Haha...

Last night she just created her own blog because mine looks so pretty (LOL, jk). I helped her and I was tired like hell and I was damn glad it's over. The link's down there, look for it youself. It's really simple, like a typical 10 year old girl's diary. Even the name doesn't make sense...

Something else happened last night. That something made her hate the name "Daniel". I was chatting with Daniel, I said my sis is watching. He asked her to go pray Isya'. She didn't wanna. Then he said his older bro's friend once got disturbed by a Muslim genie. Then I said "really?". He said it's real and it's because his bro's friend didn't pray. I looked at Yaya and she was covering her eyes. I stared at her and then suddenly, UWWWAAAAAAA!! What a damn loud piercing scream... She was scared. I laughed at her and she didn't even wanna get down from the bed. Then she went to my dad's room and peace restored in my room... LOL. I told Daniel what happened. He laughed. Haha. That's all I guess. :D

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

poor yaya...not! haha sape suruh tak nak solat an.. =P

Rhea said...

haha, tu ah. pastu x solat2 gak -_-