Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 26, 2010

All Praise to Allah

Alhamdulillah.
All praise to Allah.

With His will, I am able to finish the presentation. What presentation? You must've think I've gone mad preparing a presentation when the exam's less than 24 hours away!

I created a Power Point Presentation on Pahlawan Pasir Salak. It consists of 16 slides (I think). I put in the synopsis, the characters and characteristics and also the moral values. I didn't put in the language style because the teacher said those 3 mentioned above are most likely to come out in the exams.

I created the presentation because BM stuffs are hard for me to memorize. And you think I'm gonna read it in a black-on-white sheet of paper till it gets into my head?? Of course I can do it, but I won't remember it even if I studied a sheet of paper for 5 hours straight. The easier way for me : watch a presentation, complete with custom animations.

Yeah it's a tough and tiring and boring job creating it. But I felt a lot better when I don't have to open books to study BM. Now I'm so tired, I wanna sleep. Bye

No comments: