Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 19, 2010

Mon Nouveau Surnom


Me: Guess what?

Me again: What?

Me: I got a new nickname!

Me again: What is it?

It's DABU. It sounds just like that. D-A-B-U. You wanna know the story of how I got the nickname? Well here it is. I'll type this for your entertainment.

It happened this evening. It was sunny and the sun was still shining brightly in the afternoon sky. It was around 2.30 pm. The wind was bringing the smell of school from the foot of the hill. Okay shall we stop with the description and get straight to the point?

I was gonna type my name in Facebook. I was at Atiqah's house at the time. I was very comfortable typing on my own keyboard but Atiqah's was a bit higher and harder than mine. Mine are easy to press and they lie low. I'm used to typing without looking a lot at the keyboard and the monitor. Yeah you can guess what happened after that.
If you guessed I typed the N and I in my name into B and U, then ten points for you! My name is D-A-N-I-A. my finger slipped when I was about to press the N and I. Syazana saw the outcome. It was a good thing I watched the monitor before I typed the A or my nickname will be Dabua and THAT is soooo not cute! I think DABU is pretty cute coz it's kinda like fluffy or sumthin. You know, Dabu rhymes with KEKABU. And kekabu is soft and fluffy.
So that's mon nouveau surnom!


3 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

I like it too. =))

Yaya said...

haha. comel la dabu. dabu....

Anonymous said...

Pretzel bakers, dealing with the night time, witnessed all the new disturbances
inside a cellars, in addition to alerted currently the protection.
Breakfast without muddle. They could be purported to operate throughout the year, even during britain where you can find a a lot of extra fog policy.


Also visit my page - toaster ovens