Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 20, 2010

Sleeping Lessons

Huh? Sleeping lessons?? What. Is that?

LOL. You guessed it, slept during lessons. Okay, today.. Hm.. I slept during BM, but I still can listen so I didn't get left behind when the teacher read out the answers. And then during the interval between BM and Science, I slept again. But this time, I didn't bother to cover. I didn't sleep at all during Science coz I was busy jotting down important stuffs in my vocabulary book. It's hard 4 me 2 4get things that were spoken by the teacher and jotted down in a book. But when I jot down things that are not spoken by the teacher, it's like I'm writing blindly and I won't remember a lotta stuffs.

Aah.. S stands for Sivik right? It also stands for Sleep :) Yeah, I slept during Sivik but I moved my fingers (I'm holding a pen) to look as if I'm writing. After I woke up around 10 minutes later, I had a line from just below my eye to my cheek. LOL. It showed! I didn't sleep during Maths either but when I got home I slept for a long, long time...

Oh, and during school, something happened. I was merrily (yeah right..) walking. Lee n Syazana were waiting my the stairs. It was reccess time. I turn around the corner near 2 Karisma. And I was shocked... I saw Amin Khalili. I'm not gonna tell ya guys in detail what happened coz I know someone's bound to laugh at me. LOL. We DID NOT bump into each other. Hey, Ikan Keli and Mobek, why didn't you tell me huh the Khalili guy was there. You could have warned me.

Back at home, just now, the Khalili guy(don't wanna use the word 'A' by itself) texted me. He blamed me for something I didn't do. I didn't go to the counselor again. But he said, thx to me, he got a counseling(is that right?) session. I said I didn't go to the counselor again. Then he said "aah takpe ar, surry". I didn't reply. Hey, I didn't do ANYTHING so don't blame me for EVERYTHING!!!

No comments: