Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 24, 2010

The letter M

M is for Monday.
M is also for Mathematics.
M is for Me.

So many things start with the letter M. There's no particular reason I put that letter as the title :). I just thought of what happened at school today. Okay, I'll tell you just out of total boredom.

The 2nd period for my class today is PJ. The other girls in my class didn't change their clothes coz the teacher is absent (I think...), but I changed along with my BFFs from the next class (2 Karisma). Then we went down and hang out in our usual spot for last year (under the stairs LOL) while watching the boys play badminton (we were not stalking boys!). We talked and talked till 9 am, then we changed clothes again.

The next period was English. Even though there are only 15 minutest till recess, the teacher still asked us to go down to the APD room. When the teacher was distributing books, I slept. When I got out of the APD room, Syazana could guess I was sleeping just now :)

Recess: I went to the library with my BFFs. I slept (again...) then I grabbed a Science revision book and studied chapter 4 of Form 1.

After recess: Nothing much happened during Geography. Then MATHEMATICS!! I love Maths. The teacher's nice and I understand what she says. Today we did the exercises again for the upcoming exam. I did about 20 questions or so then I got soooo tired. I slept (man Dania, r u hibernating?)... I slept peacefully for about 10 minutes then Saiful shook my table saying "Gempa bumi!!". I knew there was no earthquake, but I was disturbed so I woke up. Then I continued my sleep after staring at Saiful. I slept so peacefully that I didn't realize my face was literally touching the desk (I slept on my arm). Then the Naim guy snapped his finger and called me. I woke up. He thought I was pretending to sleep. Supid guy. Then I said "xya la kacau org tido" with my sleepy voice. He was surprised to hear it (the voice)...

I think that's all. I'm gonna sleep in 30 minutes, so bye.

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

ur a hibernating human.. how weird =P

p/s: wei yg arifah tu delete forever pls coz td ak nk komen lupe nk sign out kakak ak nye -_-

Rhea said...

LOL. yup, I'm fluffy like a bear whose fur is like kekabu... HAHA. da dlete forever da. it'll never come back. forever.. LOL