Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!






I'm 14 years old today!

Besides my birthday, today is also Luqman's birthday and the first day of the Mid-Year Examinations. Yeah, sounds creepy right? I just wanna thank my pals who gave me presents today (Ama n Atiqah), sang me a Happy Birthday song live (Atiqah, Syazana, Lee, Sarah) and last but not least, those who wished me Happy Birthday. Be it live, text or on Facebook, ya guys really made my day!

Enjoy the pics.

5 comments:

Atiqah said...

ur welcome..nah, we didnt make ur day. it is ur day. =)

Rhea said...

yh i know yesterday was my day. but u guys made it from good to super! =D

nurhazirah:) said...

happy birthdy:))

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIA *big wish for you :)

Rhea said...

wow thx everybody! =)