Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 7, 2010

Suicide

Ok, I wanna ask you guys. Have you ever considered committing suicide? Be honest, please. I really wanna know. I wanna know if I'm the only troubled one. If you answered yes to the previous question, how many times have you considered it?
.
I, Wan Nur Dania binti Wan Muhmad Rizuan, admit that I have considered, reconsidered and so on about committing suicide. I have my own reasons. But then I think about the fun things in life. Like piano. I can't just give up everything.
.
Life is about living it. And moving forward.
All.
The.
Time.

9 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

I've never considered commiting suicide but I do wonder when I'm going to die. And bile ak x thn dah ak kdg2 doa gak 'Ya Allah amik je lah nyawa ak ni balik'... hehe .Ak minx Allah amik balik x nk ak yg tarik sendiri.
tp last2 ak tarik balik doa tu coz I wanna keep living!

Rhea said...

ha btol tu tiqah... tp aku x brani doe doa bia mati cpt. takot2..

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

yela ak tak bt dah..

Rhea said...

skrg aku sdih. tp aku x consider suicide. I must move on

Mar'iyatul Qibtiah Abdul Kahar said...

Aku selalu weyh !
Penah sekali tu , aku nak terjun dari tingkap , padahal setingkat je . And then lagi sekali , aku nak minum CLOROX ~ Heeeeeeeeeee ~ But then aku dengar pasal suicide souls takkan diterima semua tu , aku terus tarik balik :)

Rhea said...

hahaha. lawak gler ko nye cite qeeb :)

Anonymous said...

you're not the only one

Rhea said...

sape anonymous niiii... gram tol aku ble org wat comment anonymously...

Anonymous said...

Sepatah ayat dalam bab keempat Al-Quran, An-Nisaa berkata: "Dan janganlah kamu bunuh dirimu; sesungguhnya Allah adalah Maha Penyayang kepadamu."