Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 21, 2010

What have I done?

I'm just gonna repeat things if you guys don't mind... WHAT HAVE I DONE???

I'm supposed to stay away from him! Why the hell was I chatting with the Khalili guy in the evening???

I'm supposed to forget him! Why the hell (purposely put it) was I looking for his name in the chat list???

Relax, Dania. OK, now I'm kinda relaxed. You wanna know why I'm so freaked out at a good thing (yeah, being in good terms with other people is a good thing, right?)? Okay, here it is.

When I'm in good terms with the Khalili guy, I'll get attached to him. And I'll chat with him everyday. But unfortunately, his emotion is also unstable like me... (now I know what Acap must've felt when I get mad...) He gets mad easily (like me...). But I don't channel my anger through my friends. I only tell them how I feel about something and I'll curse. Then I'll feel a bit better. I don't make my friends my punchbag! Okay, back to the Khalili guy. When he gets mad, he'll channel his anger through me. Which means, I get all the blame.

Then I'll be sad.

MAJOR, SUPER SAD.

That's why I'm supposed to stay away from him. AAAARGH!! See, my emotions are totally unstable. I get mad quickly, sad quickly, happy quickly, frustrated quickly, you get the idea right?

Okay, now I'm gonna try with all my will to get detached from the Khalili guy.

8 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

keli tu pen pen pen la. delete je dr fb. thats the best choice to not get attached to him coz u know ur going to want to search for his name on ur chat list no matter what u do =P

Rhea said...

nnti die mrh aku lg... k ah, pasni aku xnak chat ngan die even tho ade name die kat chat box tuh!
AMIN!

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

eleh yela tuh... bia ah die mrh.. kte nk forgt him..

Rhea said...

aku x chat ngan die da :)

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

good for u =P

Rhea said...

good for me. yay me! LOL

أنس ميرزا said...

assalamualaikum kak...sabar kak...x kan sebab 2 ko nk blacklist die...kalo ko nk forget die sebagai 'oyks', jgn la sampai nk blacklist die sebagai muslim... igt hadis Rasulullah, L'La Taghdab'(jgn mrh)?

Rhea said...

blacklist? aku x blacklist. aku xnak rapat ngan die je sbb nnti kalo aku rapat ngan die, ble die mrh, aku yg kne