Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 22, 2010

Dammit..

Am I mad, you ask? What do you mean by mad? Mad as in crazy or mad as in angry? Neither. Then what's wrong with me? I'll answer that question.

I AM FURIOUS.

I AM FURIOUSLY OUTRAGED.

Why, you ask? Oh just because I can't comment anything on Facebook using my favourite browser of all times : Internet Explorer 8. I love using IE8. I'm using it right now. But I don't know why the heck I'm suddenly having a problem with it. A big, major problem. Now I have to use Mozilla Firefox if I wanna make any comments on FB. I'm trying to download Google Chrome to see if I can ever replace my beloved IE8...

BTW, I swam 690m during the swimming lesson just now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nowadays people use mozilla firefox and chrome wei... no more internet explorer..

Rhea said...

yeah skrg aku gne chrome. :) sng!

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

x tanye pon~ haha =P

Rhea said...

xpe2. nk gtau lg