Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 8, 2010

I'm too depressed

AMIN KHALILI.
That name meant a lot to me.
Now, it still does.
It left a big gaping hole in me.
It'll take a long time to recover.
.
He said something.
He said it so casually.
He made me cry.
.
I don't want him.
I don't want any guy.
I just wanted...
.
.
.
A friend.
.
Guys are not worth being mad over.
Guys like him.
Guys like AMIN KHALILI.
The boy who asked help from me.
The boy who never cared about me.
The boy who is so damn selfish.
The boy I deleted from my Facebook account.
.
The boy I used to love.
.
Dania.

5 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

just forget about guys like him. You have me! =P

Rhea said...

ahaha..lawak2..bace la ko

safiey said...

ko ni tak dek keje...die memanjang

Rhea said...

elehhh x puas ati gle ko nnih..

Anonymous said...

its kinda awkward reading this a year later. haha