Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 2, 2010

NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS

This post is not gonna be long (I think) coz I really dunno what to type.. Codes:
1) RED: super curses
2) PURPLE: common curses
3) GREEN :could be a curse
4) YELLOW: mild curses
5) KINDA BLUE: not a curse but still bad
.
Ok, this morning, I was super bored so I texted my crush. Yeah it's still boring coz he replies like a tortoise (I used to call him that). Oh yeah now I know what to write. I'm gonna curse here. So...
THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL GOODY-TWO-SHOES. DO YOU TOLERATE CURSES? IF NOT, PLEASE LEAVE RIGHT NOW.
.
Ok there. YOU WERE WARNED.
.
There's this girl who also likes my crush. And she's jealous (serves you right, spying on him all the time!). I have this comment that says I just learned the backstroke yesterday. I said it's vavi coz water keeps splashing into my nose and mouth. Then she fuckingly commented that backstroke is easy. I got pissed off and said the water got splashed because people keep swimming and splashing. And I also said that yeah swimming is easy, so I challenge you to a match of freestyle.
.
Then the dumbass said freestyle is hard. Serves her right being so stuck-up! She said breast stroke. I said freestyle. She said breast stroke and she challanges me to a race using breast stroke. I mean, fuck it, everybody can do breast stroke. I said no, freestyle. Then she gave up.
.
Stupid stuck-up girl. I really, really hate her. No wonder my crush hates her like fucking hell!
.
Try to count my curses :)

5 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

ko pon

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

haha dania tgk ade 3 org tkn S*** au. tu la ak ckp jgn mencarut ko x dgr. haha dah ah ko megutuk org plak oh kat post ni -_- x patut...

815x said...

keep cursing..hahahaha :P

Rhea said...

aku frust mase tu. skrg da kurg curse da a tiqah..

Rhea said...

sape yg ckp shit tu. ngaku cpt. korg x puas ati ckp dpn2 leh x? asal cam vavi sgt