Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 25, 2010

Award


Hey y'all!

I miss my blog, even though I was separated from it for a few hours. Getting stressed out daily makes me crave for a spot to just let go and share my feelings. And here it is! I think of my blog as a diary, but you can read it if u wanna.

I really deserve an award for today =) Wanna know why? I didn't sleep at all during school today. And I didn't even feel sleepy, even during Sivik. Hear that? EVEN DURING SIVIK. Now that's what I call the 8th Wonder of the World. I don't know why, but I really felt not-sleepy-ish today. I didn't frown today, I think. Well, if I did frown, it's not a serious one.

Even when Naim called me pussy I didn't beat him up. I didn't even get mad at him for all I care. Haha. What do you think of that, huh, huh?

Even when I walked past the Khalili guy I didn't care. I felt like (this time it's real!) I never knew him and I never did have a crush on him! Now that's another achievement right?

So the conclusion is, today is (not using past tense coz it's still today) good. No it's not good, it's extremely great and I improved myself in not-sleeping-in-class-ness, patience, and forget-about-the-what's-his-name-ness.

Really felt great.

4 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

Haha congrats on the achivement, Dania. How about not cursing anymore? =P

Rhea said...

ok, I'll try tomorrow. Does crap still count as a curse?

Syazana said...

wow bagos dabu!! lain kali x yah marah2 sgt... kan best happy je

Atiqah said...

idk, u be the judge of that =)