Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

May 7, 2010

Friends Enable Me to Make it!

I need friends.
You need friends.
Everybody need friends.
I have friends.
I have true friends.
Do you?
I have fake friends.
Do you?
Are my true friends true?
Or are they faker than ever?
.
Everyday,
I wake up in the morning,
Who do I think of first?
Atiqah.
Who do I think of when I get to school?
Safi. Syazana. Elissa.
Who do I think of during the assembly?
Lee. Amin.
Who do I think of during Sivik?
My fellow sleeping partner, Aiman.
Who do I think of during BM?
My fellow hate-BM friend, Saiful.
What about in class?
Sarah. Amalia.
.
When I get home,
I miss my friends.
I think of them,
I wonder,
Are they thinking of me too?
.
Because to me,
Friends are one of the reasons
I'm able to make it through the day.

7 comments:

أنس ميرزا said...

feeling giler...

Rhea said...

haha. xde keje mase tu :)

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

I think of you when I wake up too ;)

Rhea said...

haha, mke aku xle bla bgn tido. rmbt cantek

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

ekele..nk ckp gak rmbt cantik..xde2 ak py lagi cantik haha

Anonymous said...

I think of my friends every hour of the day

Rhea said...

good for you