Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 30, 2010

What Day is It?

Okay, today... Hmm... Today... Not so many bad things. Not so many good things. So I guess it's kinda even. What can you say? This is life.
.
For the first time ever, ever since I stepped into the halls of SMK Jalan Empat, I slept when the teacher's teaching in class. And that's an accomplishment for me :). Yeah I know it's not a good thing. And it's certainly something not to be proud of. But I'm damn sleepy. What can I do? But it's Sivik. And I covered it well. Well... Unlike Aiman. He got caught sleeping.
.
Apple just can't see me sleeping. He saw me sleeping. And guess what he did. He shook my table till I almost fell down and he said "7 skala Ritcher". He's so mean...
.
And I finally got over Fikri. Yeah I don't care of he reads this. He probably won't. I mean, I don't like him anymore. So, who cares?? Haha.
.
I think that's all for today. BTW, my guppy gave birth to 11 small fries yesterday. And I'm gonna start learning the electric guitar next Friday.

2 comments:

أنس ميرزا said...

ko blajar men gitar kat ne??

Rhea said...

cadenzaaaaaaa....