Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 8, 2010

Bored to Death


Today is the most boring day of the week. Yep, 10 points if you guessed Report-card Day. I went to school with my mom coz I'm not going back cycling. And so I waited at foyer B... And waited... And waited... Still waiting... Then after what seemed like an eternity a friend came. But we didn't talk much. So it's still boring.

.

My dad said he'd pick me up at 10. I called him around 9. He didn't answer. Guess he was still sleeping huh? I was like, "Hey, can anybody help me? I'm dying here!! It's too boring!!!". I got no friend to talk to in my class. I walked around the school with Sarah. Then after I went back to my class, it's like "back to hell...". You guys have no idea how boring it is!!!

.

It's a good thing Mariah came. I was glad. OK, I'm not glad, I'm so freakin' damn happy she came!!! I can talk to her. So I talked with her till I went back. We talked about what I saw near the stairs on Wednesday... It was like this... There's a...

.

HAHA, NO WAY AM I TELLING YOU GUYS!! It's a disgrace to the school if anybody else knew.

.

Sorry if I made you eager to know the story. And by the way, I hate this person. Not gonna tell who. The person's not a friend. She's like a F%?+ing B*?!%. And it's not the new girl. Sorry, not gonna accept any guesses for this one.

.

Bye

No comments: