Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 4, 2010

LaZybug...


Isn't the ladybuy pretty? I'm the laZybug. Hahaha. Last night I wanted to sleep at 4 in the morning (again...) but I was so tired swimming around yesterday with Atiqah that I went to sleep at 1.30 a.m. LOL. I didn't dream of anything...
.
.
I woke up coz my cousins won't stop knocking at the door to let them in!! They disturbed my sleep!! I can't sleep again with my cousins playing games with max volume. So I went online.
.
.
Now I have 7 followers. Thank you sooo much! And most of you realized I put some links down there. The link is recommended only for the healthiest people with no heart complications. You have been warned. Any death, injuries, nightmares or falling over chairs is solely your fault. Yeah and some of you guys already voted on my poll. If you have any ideas (no jokes please), please post them in the review box at the bottom of the page. Thanks.
.
.
At around 10.30 a.m my mom picked me up from my dad's house. Then we went to Bintang (formerly known as Warta) to do stuff. Yeah it's not important. Ilyas is SO cute!! He rode the toy which moved after you put coins in it 2 times. Then when the 2nd ride's over, he asked me for money. He said "Kaaaak, nak wet". I said I have no more money. My mom's at the stall which sells CDs. I asked him to ask for money from my mom. He screamed "MUMMY,NAK WET!!!". It was soooo cute. Whenever I kiss him, he'll wipe it. Haha.
.
.
When I got home, I went online till now. Fikri promoted my blog after knowing there are interesting links. HAHA. He knew I was talking about him in the Butterfly blog. Yeah, the skunk's him. SORRY, FIKRI... Atiqah... Don't laugh... Man it's cold here. When I surf on my bed, it's warm. Now it's damn cold when i move to the table.
.
.
Thanks you guys. I'll post something new next week!

6 comments:

Atiqah said...

oh...you knew I was lauging...ko mmg physic. Haha~

Rhea said...

aku ckp jgn glak aaaaaah....nnti..nnti...
ATIQAH!!!

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

tak baik dendam2, Dania... :P

Anonymous said...

my blog :) - www.ainihs.blogspot.com

أنس ميرزا said...

camne ko dpt byk follower nie??cemburu aku

Rhea said...

aku post link aku kat facebook... ko un try ah wat camtu. aku da follow ko nye