Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 3, 2010

Butterfly

Last night I slept at about almost 4 in the morning (don't mistake this 4 da song by Gwen Stefani). But I woke up KINDA pretty early 4 someone who slept that late. The skunk must have slept till 10 am at least... Ah... Atiqah slept till 2.30 pm LOL!!! And she slept almost half an hour early than I did. So... I think I win. But this is only coz she slept later than usual. She was just not adjusted to sleeping that late. LOL

So I went online till I have to take a shower and go swimming. B4 that I chatted with Anas Mirza (a pal from my old school). Here I have his FC site. Have a look. It doesn't have much, so I guess it's kinda new like my blog here. Then I went swimming...

We have to try the butterfly stroke. Hands+feet. It was hard like HELL! Then my face got sunburnt... But I put milk so it's a bit ok now. It's a good thing I stretched before going inside the pool coz Adnin ended up with her back aching.

When I went home, my 2 male cousins, Farees and Fadleen, 11 and 9 respectively, came to my house. They're very noisy!!! They r SO NOT sleeping in my room. They have to sleep in my Dad's room. It's a good thing my bitchy lil' is (shhh..) went camping. I have one thing off my mind... One BIG thing... She's so annoying.

That's all for today! I'll write more tomorrow.


http://npys.net

TRY IT

9 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

I'm not not adjusted with sleeping late, ok? jgn nk fitnah!~ hehe

Rhea said...

ha ye la aku tules ko x adjusted...

Mariah Amirah said...

i tried it. freaked out for the first time but then laughed like hell :)

zarep said...

cantik nye muke acap kat link butterfly nih,hhaha..seb bek aku x mati sakit jantung tgk bende uh-.-

haha aku da comment :P

Rhea said...

kah3...

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

Good start my dear!

Liza @ Adzriel AB said...

nak tambah lagi...hidup org taiping..he..he..

Rhea said...

sape Adzriel AB ni?

Rhea said...

but thx btw!