Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

April 25, 2010

Once Upon A Dream

Last night, there was a recital at Cadenza Music Academy. My turn was number 13. Who says 13 is an unlucky number? OK, maybe it was a teensy bit unlucky. But it happened before I got the number.
.
That evening, around 4.30 pm, Atiqah and me wanted to swim a last lap before coming out of the swimming pool. I insisted on doing it with the free-style stroke. But one thing happened when I was about to reach the egde. It NEVER happened to me before. I got a muscle cramp at my right calf. At first it wasn't so painful. I can still climb up to the edge of the pool. I moaned in pain by myself. Atiqah, well, she didn't know what to do.
.
IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!
.
Then an older girl came and helped ease the cramp. I was so damn grateful coz I think I can't feel my leg anymore. After that, I can't go in the swimming pool anymore for the day. It still hurts now. Even though I strectched like hell t home last night.
.
At the recital, the cramp eased itself. So I walked normally and played like I used to play. When the whole recital was over, Madam Shirley came and said to me "you really ccaptured my attention". :p (what? It IS the truth!)
.
So, the moral of this post is there's a silver lining behind every cloud.
Bye!!

2 comments:

Atiqah Abd Rahim said...

Haha..Sorry I didn't know what to do.

Rhea said...

da ko mmg xtau nk watpe an, pe leh bt